|Yonge Sheppard Condos North York|
Toronto Downtown Condos Average Price April
It has been a wet Spring so far this year but the Downtown Toronto Condos market continues to heat up.
Condos in downtown Toronto in the two biggest downtown districts C01, and C08 trended higher in April
The average Toronto Condominium price increased by $16,284 in the second largest Toronto downtown District, C02 up by 4.8 per cent.
We were expecting The Toronto downtown area C01 to trend higher in April however as the biggest Condo sales district it was not off by much with just a -1.0 per cent decrease.
|District||Average Price 2012||Average Price 2013||Difference||Percentage|
The average price for Toronto Condos is made up of several different statistics:
- Size of the Toronto Real Estate District
- Number of Condos sold (the more the better for an average resale price)
- Number of new Condos just entering the market
- High end luxury Hotel/Condo properties coming on the market
- Condo project specific- a project with say just boutique Condos at a lower price
- Time of year, usually Spring market!
- Any many more specifics..
Iris Li is a ReMax Condos Realtor specializing in Toronto Downtown Condos, Condominiums, Town homes and Lofts. Call for a scheduled showing of these properties.
Bay Bloor Condos
Bay And College Condos