|Toronto Waterfront Condos|
Toronto Downtown Condos Average Price For JulyToronto Condos continue to increase in sales and average price in July 2014.
Condos in downtown Toronto in the two biggest downtown districts C01, and C08 again showed positive results for the month of July.
The average Toronto Condominium price increased by $43,394 in one of the largest Toronto downtown District, C08, increasing by 11.27 per cent year-over-year.
|District||Average Price 2013||Average Price 2014||Difference||Percentage|
The average price for Toronto Condos is made up of several different factors:
- The Size of the Toronto Real Estate District, some bigger than others.
- Number of Condos sold (the more the better for an average resale price).
- Number of new Luxury Condos just entering the Condo market;Higher prices.
- High end luxury Hotel/Condo properties coming on the market.
- Condo project specific- a project with say just boutique Condos at a lower price
- Time of year,
usually Spring market!Now Summer Market!
- Any many more specifics..
Iris Li is a ReMax Condos Realtor specializing in Toronto Downtown Condos, Condominiums, Town homes and Lofts. Call for a scheduled showing of these properties.
View The Latest Toronto Downtown Condo Listings:
Yonge And Bloor Condos Sale/Rent
Toronto Financial District Condos For Sale/Rent